Shipping & Returns
We ship to addresses within the contiguous United States and Canada; some limitations apply. In addition, we can ship to a domestic freight forwarder of your choosing for delivery overseas. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes, APO/FPO/DPO (Air/Army Post Office, Fleet Post Office or Diplomatic Post Office) destinations, or hotels. For expedited or overseas shipping contact us at email@example.com for more information.
In stock items are normally shipped within 48 hours of order. Special order items are drop shipped from the distributor or shipped via AVENUE ROAD depending on destination. Delivery dates are good faith estimates only and are quoted in "business days" this does not include weekends and statutory holidays.
In-stock items normally ship within 48 hours after an order has been placed. If you order by credit card, your card will be charged as each item is shipped. We will accept cancellation of your order for items that have not shipped or that are on backorder. Once an item has shipped, cancellation is not possible. Custom and special-order items cannot be cancelled.
AVENUE ROAD offers FedEX curbisde delivery. FedEX delivers during business hours only and a signature is required upon delivery of your order. Curbside delivery means to your door or lobby and beyond that point any lifting and unpacking, assembly and waste disposal will be your responsibility.
White Glove Delivery
White Glove Delivery is recommended and consists of:
- A scheduled appointment with the consignee with a 4-hour delivery window during standard hours of operation (M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Two-person delivery to consignee location
- Item(s) delivered inside the home and placed in the room of choice
- Item(s) delivered to main and/or second level (up or down)
- Item(s) unpacked and packaging debris removed from consignee's premises
- Light assembly up to 15 minutes for items
All shipping costs including any import duties and local sales tax will be calculated at checkout.
if you’ve selected White Glove Delivery, your new purchase will be delivered inside your home. To help our delivery team, please complete the following steps before they arrive.
Measure once, then measure again to be sure.
Once you’ve decided where you’d like your new furniture to go, consider the best route for delivery through your home. Try to choose the easiest path from the point of entry to the intended room, with minimal turns, obstacles, hallways and stairs. Carefully measure the following dimensions to make sure your doorways and other passages offer sufficient clearance for your new furniture.
- Exterior doorway: Height, width and distance from opposite wall.
- Staircases: If delivery is to a room on another floor, measure staircase width (including the width at any turns or curves) and distance from opposite wall upstairs or downstairs.
- Elevators: If you live in an apartment with access to an elevator, please measure the elevator door opening, interior height and distance from opposite wall.
Please note: When measuring your interior spaces and passageways, it may also be helpful to consider the dimensions of the package you’ll be receiving. If you have any concerns about clearance issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clear the indoor delivery path.
- Pets: Please sequester pets in another room.
- Lighting fixtures: Make sure there’s adequate clearance below low-hanging and wall-mounted light fixtures.
- Wall decor: Particularly if your home has narrow passageways, remove artwork and other hanging objects.
- Area rugs: Be sure to secure or remove small rugs, runners and other potentially slippery floor coverings.
- Doors: Remove doors if necessary.
- Service elevators: If you live in an apartment with access to a service elevator, remember to reserve it if necessary.
Provide access from outside.
For the safety of our delivery team, please be sure to remove any obstacles from your driveway and walkways prior to their arrival. During winter months, your driveway and walkways should be cleared of snow and ice.
Please inspect your purchase immediately upon delivery. If there is a problem with your order, contact us within three (3) days of receipt email@example.com . If you receive a damaged, defective or incorrect item, we will work with you to make things right.
If you wish to return an “STOCKED” item, your refund will be reduced by a restocking charge equal to 25% of the purchase price (accessories, bedding and towels are exempt), and you will be responsible for outbound and return shipping and insurance charges. Returns must be received in original condition within 10 days. Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit back to the original account.
Please be aware that furniture is susceptible to damage during transit. We take great care to pack shipments so that they will arrive safely, so be sure to retain the original packing materials, original receipt and all merchandise tags for any item that you wish to return to us. You may have to provide supplementary packing materials if the outer carton has been worn during the original trip out to you.
Shipping charges are not refundable. We do not accept any returns or exchanges on custom or special-order furniture.
Returns are accepted only at our warehouse; they are not accepted at showrooms or our company headquarters.
All returns must be pre-authorized by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your original order number
- The name the order was placed under
- The product that you are returning
You will be given a return authorization number which you will need to submit with your returned item. Upon authorization, returns should be sent to:
51 Esander Dr.
Toronto, ON, Canada M4G 4C5
We endeavor to ensure your package arrives to you safe and intact. Occasionally however, you may receive a product that has been damaged during shipping. In such cases we will make every effort to obtain your replacement as quickly as possible, at no cost to you. In order to satisfy our insurer, damaged goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. If damage does occur, please review our policies below for receiving and returning damaged items:
Outside Damage to Package Only:
If you receive a package with obvious damage to the outside of the box or packaging but believe the item inside is intact, please make written note of this with the courier when signing for your package. If no mention is made of external damage, we cannot be responsible for any product damage and will not accept a return or issue a refund.
Damage to Package and Contents:
If a package appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery of the item. It will then be returned to the place of origin. Please notify us immediately if this occurs and we will make arrangements for a replacement to be sent to you as soon as possible. PLEASE NOTE: Original product lead times may apply on the replacement product.
Damage to Contents Only:
If your intact package is found to hold damaged contents, DO NOT throw away the original packaging. Please contact us immediately and follow the steps below.
For any of the previous scenarios please follow these return instructions:
- Take photos of damages to items & photos of any damage to package
- Contact us at email@example.com. Please provide your original order number (if applicable), your name (or the name the item was ordered under), and the product you are returning (with photos). You will be given a return authorization number which you may need to submit with your returned item.
- Arrangements will be made for replacement of your damaged item at no cost to you. Please note that your original product lead time may apply for a replacement.
- We will instruct you on how or if to return the damaged product for replacement or refund
- Refunds will only be issued once the original package is received back in our warehouse